I want to send a massive thanks to Miguel over at The Quirky Reader for nominating me for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award! This is my first ever award since I have started my blog. So, yeah, thank you Miguel!! Please go check out his blog, it is really cool and his reviews are amazing! So, before I babble any more, here are the rules for this award:
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven facts about me:
- I am 14 years old, in year 10 at a school in England, and am really short for my age (like 5 foot, no joke -_-)
- I started blogging a couple of months ago, when I decided that I liked writing notes whilst I was reading a book; and thus Bonfire Books was born.
- My favourite bands are: Civil Twilight, Paramore, Bastille, Mutemath, The 1975 and the Neighbourhood. But I also love Ellie Goulding, Iggy Azalea, Saint Raymond and also soundtracks.
- I very rarely watch TV (and I mean very rarely), I think it views the world in a very negative way- I prefer the radio 😉
- WARNING: please prepare to hate me… I haven’t read the Harry Potter series, or the Percy Jackson series. Whoops. They are my summer goal though.
- I want to design book covers or CD covers after I leave school.
- I speak a bit of German (but only because I learn it at school)
So, yup. That’s pretty much everything about me 🙂 I’m really not that interesting. I’d love to hear from you! You can contact me here. Or check out my Instagram bio to get my Snapchat! ❤
These blogs have really great reviews and I love everything they post (sorry if you’ve already been nominated, you’re obviously just that amazing):
- Overflowing Bookshelves
- Belle of the Library
- The Obsessive Bookseller
- Must Be 14
- The Home of TMI
- Cooking with the Book Club
- Young Adult Book Madness
- The Writing Duo
- Day Parker
That’s everything, I think. I have Lunar Chronicles review coming soon and also my June wrap-up. See you then, Bye! ❤